Saturday, August 13, 2005

Introduction and Explanation

Heya, and welcome to an experiment in creative writing called Short Stories for Short Attentions.
I write a lot of creative stuff, and I post a fair bit of crap on my blog too, so I've come up with the somewhat obvious idea to write creative crap on a blog.

The deal is that, as often as I can, I'll post a section of a short story that i'm working on. Very rarely will the whole short story be written out in one blog entry, so each entry read in reverse order will make up the whole story. Or if you follow as we go, you can tune into the site as if it were a really crap unregulated TV network. with less pictures.
I'll probably have 4-5 stories going at once, and some might never actually see the light of ending, but you'll just have to bear with me until I get into a groove with this one.

So that you know which story's which, I'll keep the entry titles the same (ie: Legend of John (1) ) and you can follow whichever stories you want.

Not really sure if this idea is going to work yet, but if it does it'll be a good collection of random pieces by me, and some whacked out shifting stories too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toastghost said...

great idea. sorta like a series of magazine fiction, but stories which dont make you cry and wish for death through pure bad writing.

1:03 pm  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

exactly.

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home